Cost of living in Caguas, Puerto Rico compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 555.430 XOF / USD
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Caguas (Puerto Rico) is 22% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,920,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,496,504 Franc ($2,694) in Caguas.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,510 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 35 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suzhou costs 元35 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuwait City costs Dinar 15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Christchurch costs NZ$13 (about 2 hours ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Klaipėda costs €0.03 (about 3 hours ago)