Cost of living in Cagliari, Italy compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 124 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 666.208 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cagliari (Italy) is 7% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,822,377 Franc (€2,735) in Cagliari.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jacksonville, Florida costs $30 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London, Ontario costs C$20 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Patna costs ₨250 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sorocaba costs R$ 3.65 (18 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vilnius costs €4.00 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Šiauliai costs €1.10 (26 minutes ago)