Cost of living in Cagayan de Oro, Philippines compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.003 XOF / PHP
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cagayan de Oro (Philippines) is 24% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 498,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 377,143 Franc (Php37,703) in Cagayan de Oro.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $41 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guarulhos costs R$ 35 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Venice costs €30 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 150 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tuxtla Gutiérrez costs Mex$ 17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Udaipur costs ₨1,800 (about 2 hours ago)