Cost of living in Cagayan de Oro, Philippines compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.739 XOF / PHP
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cagayan de Oro (Philippines) is 21% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 568,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 451,118 Franc (Php42,009) in Cagayan de Oro.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Maui costs $3,558 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$7 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Columbus, Ohio costs $533 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$100 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kelowna costs C$75 (40 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bologna costs €20,000 (about 1 hour ago)