Cost of living comparison between Cagayan de Oro, Philippines and Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 12.401 XOF / PHP
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cagayan de Oro (Philippines) is 19% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 315,471 Franc (Php25,440) in Cagayan de Oro.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,220 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Montreal costs C$180 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 60 (13 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Agadir costs 65 Dirham (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €140 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Beirut costs 36,000,000 L£ (37 minutes ago)