Cost of living in Cagayan de Oro, Philippines compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.231 XOF / PHP
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cagayan de Oro (Philippines) is 24% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 571,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 433,413 Franc (Php42,364) in Cagayan de Oro.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Guangzhou costs 元7 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Monaco costs €10 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Natal costs R$ 100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rosario costs ARS $13,600 (about 2 hours ago)