Cost of living comparison between Cadiz, Spain and Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 657.085 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cadiz (Spain) is 10% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,749,116 Franc (€2,662) in Cadiz.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 90 (13 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$1,720 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,379 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €450 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 1,500 lei (44 minutes ago)