Cost of living in Caceres, Spain compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 655.747 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Caceres (Spain) is 12% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 968,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 850,533 Franc (€1,297) in Caceres.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gloucester costs £10 (6 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bishkek costs 250 som (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $75 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Johannesburg costs R 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 32 kr (about 1 hour ago)