Cost of living comparison between Cabinda, Angola and Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2015. Exchange rate: 3.648 XOF / AOA
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cabinda (Angola) is 12% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,717,806 Franc (470,883 Kwanza) in Cabinda.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 80,000 ₫ (3 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Barcelona costs €30,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,000 lei (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zwolle costs €15 (29 minutes ago)