Cost of living in Cabinda, Angola compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2015. Exchange rate: 3.510 XOF / AOA
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cabinda (Angola) is 13% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,150,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 2,737,063 Franc (779,728 Kwanza) in Cabinda.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $129 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Geneva costs CHF 4,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 4,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Gurgaon costs ₨113 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Boston, Massachusetts costs $915 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Phoenix, Arizona costs $9 (about 2 hours ago)