Cost of living in Cabinda, Angola compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! Cabinda has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Cabinda.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2015. Exchange rate: 2.403 XOF / AOA *
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cabinda (Angola) is 21% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,070,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,633,406 Franc (679,820 Kz) in Cabinda.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Trujillo costs S/. 10 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 3.00TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Malaga costs €400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,150 (about 2 hours ago)