Cost of living in Cabinda, Angola compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2015. Exchange rate: 3.337 XOF / AOA
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cabinda (Angola) is 15% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,280,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 2,793,980 Franc (837,164 Kwanza) in Cabinda.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Punto Fijo costs Bs 40,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Boston, Massachusetts costs $813 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $13 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Hamilton costs C$500 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mountain View, California costs $17 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $845 (31 minutes ago)