Cost of living in Cabinda, Angola compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! Cabinda has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Cabinda.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2015. Exchange rate: 2.476 XOF / AOA *
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cabinda (Angola) is 20% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,330,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,854,312 Franc (748,839 Kz) in Cabinda.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Mykolayiv costs 18₴ (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 300 Ft (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM230 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 300 kr (about 1 hour ago)