Cost of living in Bydgoszcz, Poland compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 151.947 XOF / PLN
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bydgoszcz (Poland) is 18% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,180,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 963,671 Franc (6,342 zł) in Bydgoszcz.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Manaus costs R$ 900 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leeds costs £9 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luton costs £25 (17 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Wuhan costs 元32 (24 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000,000 (43 minutes ago)