Cost of living in Buzău, Romania compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 145.094 XOF / RON
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Buzău (Romania) is 5% more expensive than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 425,727 Franc (2,934 lei) in Buzău to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 Franc in Abobo.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cologne costs €2.50 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 600 ฿ (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 600 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toulouse costs €19 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €0.55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Erzurum costs 12TL (about 2 hours ago)