Cost of living in Butwal, Nepal compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.447 XOF / NPR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Butwal (Nepal) is 26% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 213,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 156,798 Franc (₨ 28,786) in Butwal.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tijuana costs Mex$ 400 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tacoma, Washington costs $14 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in İzmir costs 80,000TL (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zagreb costs 5,000 kn (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Nanjing costs 元4,500 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨15,248 (about 1 hour ago)