Cost of living in Butwal, Nepal vs Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.112 XOF / NPR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Butwal (Nepal) is 25% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 226,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 169,792 Franc (₨ 33,213) in Butwal.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Kuwait City costs Dinar 200 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Amsterdam costs €28,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €42 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suzhou costs 28元 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vereeniging costs R 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 440 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Glasgow costs £1.87 (about 2 hours ago)