Cost of living in Butwal, Nepal compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.147 XOF / NPR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Butwal (Nepal) is 26% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 216,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 160,367 Franc (₨ 31,159) in Butwal.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Quito costs $350 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 150,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bern costs CHF 25 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chengdu costs 元139 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Midland, Texas costs $50 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $40 (40 minutes ago)