Cost of living in Busan, South Korea compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 154 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.506 XOF / KRW
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Busan (South Korea) is 19% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,600,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,296,879 Franc (₩2,561,101) in Busan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $75 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Poznan costs 1,700 zł (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vadodara costs ₨200 (5 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $150 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Aveiro costs €30 (11 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Winnipeg costs C$9 (19 minutes ago)