Cost of living in Busan, South Korea compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 106 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.518 XOF / KRW
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Busan (South Korea) is 17% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,670,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,381,366 Franc (₩2,664,442) in Busan.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in San Diego, California costs $1,830 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sorocaba costs R$ 200 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kirklareli costs 30TL (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Algiers costs 100,000 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tbilisi costs 26 Lari (about 1 hour ago)