Cost of living in Busan, South Korea compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 220 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.534 XOF / KRW
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Busan (South Korea) is 17% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,690,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,398,578 Franc (₩2,620,396) in Busan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $175 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 50,000 Дин. (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$84 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €500 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lisbon costs €1.50 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kazan' costs руб 36,990 (about 1 hour ago)