Cost of living in Bursa, Turkey compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 184 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 167.973 XOF / TRY
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bursa (Turkey) is 19% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 316,684 Franc (1,885TL) in Bursa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chiba costs ¥1,500 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ankara costs 100TL (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Davao costs Php100 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina costs $306 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 1,000 ฿ (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $102 (29 minutes ago)