Cost of living in Burgos, Spain compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 01, 2016. Exchange rate: 653.900 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Burgos (Spain) is 8% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,875,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,731,096 Franc (€2,647) in Burgos.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Edinburgh costs £1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Tbilisi costs 7 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Uberlandia costs R$ 20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 500 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Tacna costs S/. 5.00 (about 2 hours ago)