Cost of living in Burgas, Bulgaria compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 108 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 334.948 XOF / BGN
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Burgas (Bulgaria) is 18% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 782,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 638,473 Franc (1,906 лв) in Burgas.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Râmnicu Vâlcea costs 1,600 lei (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Suva costs 10,000 FJ$ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tokyo costs ¥1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of local cheese in Bangkok costs 160 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)