Cost of living in Burgas, Bulgaria compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 108 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 331.271 XOF / BGN
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Burgas (Bulgaria) is 19% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 744,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 605,991 Franc (1,829 лв) in Burgas.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Fort Worth, Texas costs $140 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 4.40 zł (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leipzig costs €11 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lafayette, Louisiana costs $6.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $4,066 (43 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brno costs 100,000 Kč (about 1 hour ago)