Cost of living in Burgas, Bulgaria compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 114 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 349.668 XOF / BGN
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Burgas (Bulgaria) is 17% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 785,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 652,455 Franc (1,866 лв) in Burgas.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Kansas City, Missouri costs $5.83 (36 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Oslo costs kr 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $102 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$206 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Queretaro costs Mex$ 1,500 (about 2 hours ago)