Cost of living in Buraidah, Saudi Arabia compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 94 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 146.935 XOF / SAR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Buraidah (Saudi Arabia) is 26% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 869,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 646,708 Franc (﷼ 4,401) in Buraidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seattle, Washington costs $0.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $842 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 25,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $4,066 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨80 (41 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Paris costs €455 (about 1 hour ago)