Cost of living in Buraidah, Saudi Arabia compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 164.558 XOF / SAR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Buraidah (Saudi Arabia) is 23% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,031,250 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,559,387 Franc (﷼ 9,476) in Buraidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oshawa costs C$15 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Skopje costs 50 ден (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Perth costs AU$5,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Warsaw costs 63,090 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)