Cost of living in Bulawayo, Zimbabwe compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 147 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 536.990 XOF / USD
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bulawayo (Zimbabwe) is 20% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,090,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 874,281 Franc ($1,628) in Bulawayo.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Rio Branco costs R$ 300 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Buenos Aires costs ARS $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in São Bernardo do Campo costs R$ 2,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$5,160 (about 1 hour ago)