Cost of living in Bulawayo, Zimbabwe compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 150 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 603.660 XOF / USD
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bulawayo (Zimbabwe) is 19% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,875,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,523,112 Franc ($2,523) in Bulawayo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Frankfurt am Main costs €50 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Blantyre costs 24,000 Kwacha (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cork costs €80 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Jose, California costs $10 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Spokane, Washington costs $50 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Richards Bay costs R 509 (about 1 hour ago)