Cost of living in Bulawayo, Zimbabwe compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 161 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 550.440 XOF / USD
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bulawayo (Zimbabwe) is 20% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 946,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 756,622 Franc ($1,375) in Bulawayo.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Birmingham costs £817 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $75 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Denver, Colorado costs $100 (14 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Managua costs 11 C$ (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $30 (37 minutes ago)