Cost of living in Bulawayo, Zimbabwe compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 132 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 619.770 XOF / USD
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bulawayo (Zimbabwe) is 19% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,573,603 Franc ($2,539) in Bulawayo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Santiago costs CH$0 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Darwin costs AU$5.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Paz costs $b20 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Phuket costs 35 ฿ (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mainz costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$4,000 (about 1 hour ago)