Cost of living comparison between Bukavu, Democratic Republic of the Congo and Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.623 XOF / CDF
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bukavu (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 20% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 310,788 Franc (498,558 Franc) in Bukavu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €79 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manchester costs £40 (8 minutes ago)
- 12 rolls of toilet paper in Semey costs 99 KZT (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Burgas costs 40 лв (24 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Krasnodar costs руб 1.50 (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Valladolid costs €26,000 (about 1 hour ago)