Cost of living in Bukavu, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.45558 XOF / CDF
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bukavu (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 25% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 406,250 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 304,649 Franc (668,704 Franc) in Bukavu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 100 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨25,832 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $5,167 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Villavicencio costs COL$1,700 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Goiânia costs R$ 330 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$1,200 (about 1 hour ago)