Cost of living in Bukavu, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.43151 XOF / CDF
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bukavu (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 25% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 375,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 280,345 Franc (649,684 Franc) in Bukavu.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guatemala City costs Q30 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Galway costs €48 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €40 (38 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bogotá costs COL$60,000 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)