Cost of living in Bujumbura, Burundi compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.35891 XOF / BIF
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bujumbura (Burundi) is 21% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,544,990 Franc (4,304,655 Franc) in Bujumbura.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Dhaka costs Taka 10,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kolhapur costs ₨500 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €30 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gorgan costs ﷼ 8,000,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨30,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 4.40 zł (about 1 hour ago)