Cost of living in Bujumbura, Burundi compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.32121 XOF / BIF
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bujumbura (Burundi) is 21% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,480,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,969,013 Franc (6,130,012 Franc) in Bujumbura.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Toronto costs C$99 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Canberra costs AU$100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Long Beach, California costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Galway costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Osasco costs R$ 95,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Akita costs ¥463 (about 2 hours ago)