Cost of living in Bujumbura, Burundi compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.36537 XOF / BIF
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bujumbura (Burundi) is 19% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,262,942 Franc (3,456,581 Franc) in Bujumbura.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$1,800 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U300 (9 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Montreal costs C$17 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,236 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,677 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Riga costs €2.73 (about 1 hour ago)