Cost of living in Bujumbura, Burundi compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.34320 XOF / BIF
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bujumbura (Burundi) is 21% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,510,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,980,403 Franc (5,770,362 Franc) in Bujumbura.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元150 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hyderabad costs ₨32 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Heidelberg costs €1,818 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pietermaritzburg costs R 60 (39 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Windhoek costs 1.00 N$ (44 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Athens costs €2.00 (about 1 hour ago)