Cost of living in Bujumbura, Burundi compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.31628 XOF / BIF
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bujumbura (Burundi) is 22% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,330,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,812,200 Franc (5,729,747 Franc) in Bujumbura.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sydney costs AU$27,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €50,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuopio costs €50 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €17 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 328 (34 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Yoshkar-Ola costs руб 800 (about 1 hour ago)