Cost of living in Buenos Aires, Argentina compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,248 prices entered by 463 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 32.021 XOF / ARS
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Buenos Aires (Argentina) is 35% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 161,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 105,440 Franc (ARS $3,293) in Buenos Aires.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zagreb costs 5,000 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Libertad costs $4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩100,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mountain View, California costs $13 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Belize City costs BZ$1,000 (about 2 hours ago)