Cost of living in Budva, Montenegro compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 656.024 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Budva (Montenegro) is 14% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,060,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 906,677 Franc (€1,382) in Budva.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $60 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Houston, Texas costs $90 (10 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Campinas costs R$ 95 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Port Louis costs ₨25,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$25 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bishkek costs 300 som (about 1 hour ago)