Cost of living in Budapest, Hungary compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,453 prices entered by 413 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.139 XOF / HUF
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Budapest (Hungary) is 21% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 312,500 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 246,783 Franc (115,391 Ft) in Budapest.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bilbao costs €36 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Patna costs ₨12,000 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨100 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (about 2 hours ago)