Cost of living in Budapest, Hungary compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,535 prices entered by 350 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.084 XOF / HUF
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Budapest (Hungary) is 22% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 468,750 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 366,247 Franc (175,768 Ft) in Budapest.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Los Angeles, California costs $6.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Louisville, Kentucky costs $89 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $100 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Munich costs €0.10 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$6,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kharkiv costs 180₴ (38 minutes ago)