Cost of living in Bucheon, South Korea compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.516 XOF / KRW
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bucheon (South Korea) is 7% more expensive than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 1,214,536 Franc (₩2,354,881) in Bucheon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,140,000 Franc in Abobo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 120 (18 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (20 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Saharanpur costs ₨100 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Budapest costs 300 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM10 (about 1 hour ago)