Cost of living in Bucheon, South Korea compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.48573 XOF / KRW
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bucheon (South Korea) is 6% more expensive than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 1,319,075 Franc (₩2,715,671) in Bucheon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,250,000 Franc in Abobo.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Beirut costs 300,705 L£ (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kathmandu costs ₨ 15 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Whangarei costs NZ$6.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Accra costs GH₵300 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨1,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Ana, California costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)