Cost of living in Bucharest, Romania compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,508 prices entered by 340 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 141.602 XOF / RON
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bucharest (Romania) is 26% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,040,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 768,258 Franc (5,425 lei) in Bucharest.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$4.25 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phuket costs 500 ฿ (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vaasa costs €32,313 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hanover costs €900 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $456 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Gold Coast costs AU$2,365 (about 1 hour ago)