Cost of living in Bucaramanga, Colombia compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.19507 XOF / COP
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bucaramanga (Colombia) is 27% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 852,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 625,848 Franc (COL$3,208,400) in Bucaramanga.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London, Ontario costs C$10 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Thrissur costs ₨15,248 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$93 (about 4 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Osaka costs ¥1,200 (about 5 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $67 (about 6 hours ago)