Cost of living in Bucaramanga, Colombia compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 239 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19464 XOF / COP
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bucaramanga (Colombia) is 27% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 918,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 665,753 Franc (COL$3,420,427) in Bucaramanga.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,400 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €3,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Podgorica costs €10 (42 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Houston, Texas costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Saint Petersburg costs руб 990 (about 1 hour ago)
- Men’s leather business shoes in Kandy costs 2,500 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)