Cost of living in Bucaramanga, Colombia compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 247 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.18736 XOF / COP
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bucaramanga (Colombia) is 28% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 938,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 677,290 Franc (COL$3,614,857) in Bucaramanga.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $10 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Nairobi costs Shilling20,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U30,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cork costs €8 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,250 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kiev costs 5.00₴ (about 1 hour ago)