Cost of living comparison between Bristol, United Kingdom and Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 188 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 734.835 XOF / GBP
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bristol (United Kingdom) is 10% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 2,112,944 Franc (£2,875) in Bristol.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madras costs ₨20,330 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Amman costs Dinar 0.500 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in McAllen, Texas costs $9,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 30 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nasik costs ₨600 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 555 Ft (about 1 hour ago)