Cost of living in Bristol, United Kingdom compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 567 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 778.870 XOF / GBP
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bristol (United Kingdom) is 8% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,340,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 3,079,472 Franc (£3,954) in Bristol.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 130 (19 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Pyongyang costs 90,076 ₩ (21 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Reykjavik costs 30,000 kr (28 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $0.00 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Palermo costs €1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 100,000 (about 1 hour ago)