Cost of living in Brisbane, Australia compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,952 prices entered by 263 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 418.681 XOF / AUD
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Brisbane (Australia) is 15% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,640,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 2,236,045 Franc (AU$5,341) in Brisbane.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taichung City costs 250 NT$ (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 120 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €3,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Sibu costs RM2,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £154 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$150 (about 1 hour ago)