Cost of living in Brisbane, Australia compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,272 prices entered by 235 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 440.664 XOF / AUD
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brisbane (Australia) is 16% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,730,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 3,134,850 Franc (AU$7,114) in Brisbane.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Dumaguete City costs Php50 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bhubaneswar costs ₨1.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Colombo costs 20,330 ₨ (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuttack costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 35 (about 2 hours ago)