Cost of living in Brikama, Gambia compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.467 XOF / GMD
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Brikama (Gambia) is 24% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,350,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,019,835 Franc (88,937 Dalasi) in Brikama.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €3,400 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jeddah costs ﷼ 300 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $10 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.60 (41 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kigali costs 3,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $1,000 (about 1 hour ago)