Cost of living in Brikama, Gambia compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.678 XOF / GMD
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brikama (Gambia) is 24% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,970,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,498,008 Franc (128,276 Dalasi) in Brikama.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $847 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$70 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in İzmir costs 1,949TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in La Plata costs ARS $34 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Edmonton costs C$5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $6.00 (about 1 hour ago)