Cost of living in Bridgetown, Barbados compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 116 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 288.200 XOF / BBD
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bridgetown (Barbados) is 9% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,700,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 2,458,066 Franc (8,529 Bds$) in Bridgetown.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$20 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kathmandu costs ₨ 19,500 (19 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Santo André costs R$ 100 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of local cheese in Washington D.C. costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $219 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$8,600 (about 1 hour ago)