Cost of living in Bridgetown, Barbados compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 171 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 266.235 XOF / BBD
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bridgetown (Barbados) is 14% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,520,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 2,167,770 Franc (8,142 Bds$) in Bridgetown.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Sydney costs AU$258 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Taichung City costs 6,000 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Aracaju costs R$ 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $3,558 (about 2 hours ago)