Cost of living in Bridgetown, Barbados compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 170 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 311.200 XOF / BBD
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bridgetown (Barbados) is 8% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,802,344 Franc (5,792 Bds$) in Bridgetown.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kiev costs 100₴ (11 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Vilnius costs €800 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,800 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in McAllen, Texas costs $60 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tallinn costs €0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sarajevo costs 1.60KM (about 1 hour ago)