Cost of living in Brest, Belarus compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02899 XOF / BYR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brest (Belarus) is 42% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 470,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 271,800 Franc (9,377,262 p.) in Brest.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$70 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Khartoum costs 50 Pound (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Salvador costs $40 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Joinville costs R$ 160 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Santiago costs CH$30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Delhi costs ₨60 (about 1 hour ago)