Cost of living in Brest, Belarus compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03092 XOF / BYR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brest (Belarus) is 43% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 406,250 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 231,776 Franc (7,496,202 p.) in Brest.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Medan costs Rp 8,500 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 430 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Turin costs €20 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guam costs $40 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $40 (44 minutes ago)