Cost of living in Brescia, Italy compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 655.354 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Brescia (Italy) is 9% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,340,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,218,763 Franc (€1,860) in Brescia.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €300 (4 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Tijuana costs Mex$ 56 (11 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Narbonne costs €25 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baghdad costs 12,000 Dinar (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 209 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$80 (about 1 hour ago)