Cost of living in Brescia, Italy compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 659.875 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brescia (Italy) is 8% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,031,250 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,861,811 Franc (€2,821) in Brescia.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 200,000 Ft (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vlorë costs 40 Lek (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caen costs €12 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $50 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (33 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in London costs £149 (34 minutes ago)