Cost of living in Brazzaville, Republic of the Congo compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.001 XOF / XAF
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brazzaville (Republic of the Congo) is 6% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,190,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 4,877,120 Franc (4,870,647 Franc) in Brazzaville.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of local cheese in Bangkok costs 160 ฿ (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $15 (9 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 10,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Potchefstroom costs R 5,500 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $1,142 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Agra costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)