Cost of living in Bratislava, Slovakia compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 518 prices entered by 68 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 648.637 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bratislava (Slovakia) is 19% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,640,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,327,858 Franc (€2,047) in Bratislava.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$87 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,220 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vladivostok costs руб 1,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Puducherry costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Toledo, Ohio costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)