Cost of living in Brasov, Romania compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 123 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 147.542 XOF / RON
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brasov (Romania) is 19% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 980,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 790,611 Franc (5,359 lei) in Brasov.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 lbs of rice in Reno, Nevada costs $3.31 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$189 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $100 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $130,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 1,118 (about 2 hours ago)