Cost of living in Brasov, Romania compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 204 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 145.216 XOF / RON
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brasov (Romania) is 21% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,031,250 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,606,426 Franc (11,062 lei) in Brasov.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Vitória costs R$ 3.89 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Castries, Saint Lucia costs EC$4,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Zamboanga costs Php300 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riverside, California costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mendoza costs ARS $160 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Huntsville, Alabama costs $0.53 (about 1 hour ago)