Cost of living in Brasov, Romania compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 212 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 140.975 XOF / RON
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brasov (Romania) is 21% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 781,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 618,895 Franc (4,390 lei) in Brasov.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sheffield costs £4.29 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madras costs ₨35,578 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kathmandu costs ₨ 6,000 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Pietermaritzburg costs R 17 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Eindhoven costs €0.13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)