Cost of living in Brasov, Romania compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 232 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 143.783 XOF / RON
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brasov (Romania) is 21% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 955,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 758,143 Franc (5,273 lei) in Brasov.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €2.90 (2 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vancouver costs C$11 (8 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Leuven costs €50 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £65 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $2.25 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 30 lei (44 minutes ago)