Cost of living in Brandon, Manitoba, Canada compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 433.535 XOF / CAD
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brandon, Manitoba (Canada) is 15% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,320,678 Franc (C$3,046) in Brandon, Manitoba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Washington D.C. costs $2,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Augsburg costs €15 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mountain View, California costs $20 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,236 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $65 (about 1 hour ago)