Cost of living in Brandon, Manitoba, Canada compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 407.379 XOF / CAD
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Brandon, Manitoba (Canada) is 19% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,760,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,432,554 Franc (C$3,517) in Brandon, Manitoba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bandar Seri Begawan costs B$10 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $45 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lisbon costs €27,700 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2,033 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vereeniging costs R 150 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $2,236 (about 1 hour ago)