Cost of living in Boston, Massachusetts, United States compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,367 prices entered by 297 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 617.860 XOF / USD
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Boston, Massachusetts (United States) is 15% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 10,156,250 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 8,674,525 Franc ($14,040) in Boston, Massachusetts.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $15 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $35 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Goiânia costs R$ 15 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $100 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Maseru costs 15 Loti (about 1 hour ago)