Cost of living in Bosaso, Somalia compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.035 XOF / SOS
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bosaso (Somalia) is 140% more expensive than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 15,601 Franc (15,067 S) in Bosaso to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,500 Franc in Abobo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 400 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (28 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Battambang costs 30,000 Riels (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨12,198 (about 2 hours ago)
- Cappuccino in expat area of the city in Rohtak costs ₨159 (about 2 hours ago)