Cost of living in Bordeaux, France compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 653.871 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bordeaux (France) is 9% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,170,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,966,404 Franc (€3,007) in Bordeaux.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Edmonton costs C$40 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $50 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Walnut Creek, California costs $60 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in İzmir costs 2.60TL (27 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Aalborg costs kr15 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Maturín costs Bs 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)