Cost of living in Bordeaux, France compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 653.502 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bordeaux (France) is 10% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,410,059 Franc (€2,158) in Bordeaux.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Durban costs R 10 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨2,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bhubaneswar costs ₨250 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Aalborg costs kr15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $32 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $25 (about 2 hours ago)