Cost of living in Bonn, Germany compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 96 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 657.814 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bonn (Germany) is 9% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,420,014 Franc (€2,159) in Bonn.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Anchorage, Alaska costs $60 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$6,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €132 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 152 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Vancouver costs C$1,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)