Cost of living in Bologna, Italy compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 165 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 657.814 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bologna (Italy) is 7% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 2,181,405 Franc (€3,316) in Bologna.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $45 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lafayette, Louisiana costs $12 (37 minutes ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Budapest costs 4,600,000,000,000,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$4.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of rice in San Jose, California costs $7 (about 2 hours ago)