Cost of living in Boksburg, South Africa compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 45.479 XOF / ZAR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Boksburg (South Africa) is 20% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,710,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 2,160,463 Franc (R 47,505) in Boksburg.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 11TL (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 10 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Providence, Rhode Island costs $65 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Diego, California costs $2,700 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Ceiba costs L 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kingston costs C$0.17 (about 1 hour ago)