Cost of living in Bokaro, India compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2015. Exchange rate: 9.108 XOF / INR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bokaro (India) is about the same as in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 406,250 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 402,937 Franc (₨44,241) in Bokaro.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $2.50 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durham, North Carolina costs $10 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £13 (32 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Ankara costs 30TL (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Burlington costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €38 (about 1 hour ago)