Cost of living in Bogotá, Colombia compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,612 prices entered by 373 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.19287 XOF / COP
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bogotá (Colombia) is 29% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 414,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 293,400 Franc (COL$1,521,215) in Bogotá.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$30,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $45 (6 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Allentown, Pennsylvania costs $1,220 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Qingdao costs 元20,330 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Debrecen costs 1,200 Ft (36 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edinburgh costs £2,150 (38 minutes ago)