Cost of living in Bogotá, Colombia compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,251 prices entered by 402 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.18537 XOF / COP
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bogotá (Colombia) is 30% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 471,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 331,757 Franc (COL$1,789,684) in Bogotá.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$100 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Bridgeport, Connecticut costs $0.66 (41 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Long Beach, California costs $2.19 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $49 (about 2 hours ago)