Cost of living in Bodo, Norway compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 69.628 XOF / NOK
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bodo (Norway) is about the same as in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 3,927,010 Franc (kr 56,400) in Bodo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,830,000 Franc in Abobo.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Frankfurt am Main costs €8 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 198 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toulouse costs €12 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Płock costs 30 zł (29 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Provo, Utah costs $21 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)