Cost of living in Bodo, Norway compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 68.177 XOF / NOK
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bodo (Norway) is about the same as in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 3,724,287 Franc (kr 54,627) in Bodo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,720,000 Franc in Abobo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of local cheese in Athens costs €6 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kassel costs €15 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Caruaru costs R$ 66,971 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,066 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montpellier costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)