Cost of living in Bloemfontein, South Africa compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 129 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 47.891 XOF / ZAR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bloemfontein (South Africa) is 18% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,592,252 Franc (R 33,247) in Bloemfontein.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Bhubaneswar costs ₨5,083 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 300 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 35 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Afyonkarahisar costs 90TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$1,290 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Guarulhos costs R$ 93,294 (about 1 hour ago)