Cost of living in Bloemfontein, South Africa compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 138 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 40.795 XOF / ZAR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bloemfontein (South Africa) is 21% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 859,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 677,701 Franc (R 16,612) in Bloemfontein.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago de Cali costs COL$750 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vaduz costs CHF 20 (41 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in San Antonio, Texas costs $33,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kamloops costs C$15 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £661 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 70 lei (about 2 hours ago)