Cost of living in Bloemfontein, South Africa compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 197 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 44.168 XOF / ZAR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bloemfontein (South Africa) is 20% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 876,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 702,800 Franc (R 15,912) in Bloemfontein.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Morogoro costs 1,000 Shilling (less than a minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Haifa costs 50 ₪ (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 9,200 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luanda costs 2,375 Kz (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (about 3 hours ago)