Cost of living in Bloemfontein, South Africa compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 185 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 43.571 XOF / ZAR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bloemfontein (South Africa) is 20% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 861,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 687,382 Franc (R 15,776) in Bloemfontein.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 2,250TL (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 96 zł (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 45 lei (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durham, North Carolina costs $18 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$24 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (34 minutes ago)