Cost of living in Blantyre, Malawi compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.744 XOF / MWK
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Blantyre (Malawi) is 24% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,440,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,093,008 Franc (1,468,459 Kwacha) in Blantyre.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dhaka costs Taka 250 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 5,808 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Hilton Head Island, South Carolina costs $6 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 190 (about 2 hours ago)