Cost of living in Blagoveshchensk, Russia compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 10.359 XOF / RUB
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Blagoveshchensk (Russia) is 9% more expensive than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 2,732 Franc (руб 264) in Blagoveshchensk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 Franc in Abobo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bulawayo costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Coimbatore costs ₨38 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Canberra costs AU$6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tampa, Florida costs $507,654,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Davao costs Php15,000 (about 2 hours ago)