Cost of living in Bizerte, Tunisia compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 218.142 XOF / TND
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bizerte (Tunisia) is 29% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 493,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 350,670 Franc (1,608 Dinar) in Bizerte.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,830 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in St. Louis, Missouri costs $40 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 100,000 (about 1 hour ago)