Cost of living in Bizerte, Tunisia compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 223.250 XOF / TND
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bizerte (Tunisia) is 29% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 481,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 339,327 Franc (1,520 Dinar) in Bizerte.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $12 (18 minutes ago)
- 33 cl domestic beer in the supermarket in Malaga costs €0.45 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Darmstadt costs €69 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Raipur costs ₨6,055 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tarija costs $b15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Pyongyang costs 990 ₩ (about 1 hour ago)