Cost of living in Bismarck, North Dakota, United States compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 136 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 553.190 XOF / USD
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bismarck, North Dakota (United States) is 19% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,200,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,771,441 Franc ($3,202) in Bismarck, North Dakota.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 200 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$25 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Genoa costs €47 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Perth costs AU$50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dar es Salaam costs 12 Shilling (about 2 hours ago)