Cost of living in Bismarck, North Dakota, United States compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 114 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 573.700 XOF / USD
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bismarck, North Dakota (United States) is 19% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,300,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,873,585 Franc ($3,266) in Bismarck, North Dakota.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,000,000 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Yangon costs 10 Kyat (37 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Cabo San Lucas costs Mex$ 18 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Natal costs R$ 600 (43 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Santander costs €16 (about 1 hour ago)