Cost of living in Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 211 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.996 XOF / KGS
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bishkek (Kyrgyzstan) is 25% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,875,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,411,290 Franc (156,872 som) in Bishkek.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Brussels costs €30 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $15 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,779 (42 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Boise, Idaho costs $150 (44 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Doha costs 5,000 ﷼ (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$1,525 (about 2 hours ago)