Cost of living comparison between Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan and Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 8.762 XOF / KGS
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bishkek (Kyrgyzstan) is 26% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,444,789 Franc (164,894 som) in Bishkek.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madras costs ₨20,330 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amman costs Dinar 500 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in McAllen, Texas costs $9,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 30 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nasik costs ₨600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 555 Ft (about 1 hour ago)