Cost of living in Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 187 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.678 XOF / KGS
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bishkek (Kyrgyzstan) is 25% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,060,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 794,052 Franc (103,413 som) in Bishkek.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Shanghai costs 元3,488 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Riga costs €40 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oshawa costs C$10 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Puebla costs Mex$ 1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sacramento, California costs $23,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in La Paz costs Mex$ 17 (about 2 hours ago)