Cost of living in Birjand, Iran compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! Birjand has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Birjand.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.01415 XOF / IRR *
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Birjand (Iran) is 47% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 168,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 89,627 Franc (﷼ 6,334,243) in Birjand.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rabat costs 10,000 Dirham (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 50 kn (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €5,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nagpur costs ₨350 (about 3 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Vienna costs €130 (about 3 hours ago)