Cost of living in Birjand, Iran compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! Birjand has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Birjand.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.01477 XOF / IRR *
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Birjand (Iran) is 47% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 170,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 90,674 Franc (﷼ 6,138,220) in Birjand.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €50 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Myitkyina costs 3,000 Kyat (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 9 B/. (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Utrecht costs €1,500 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Ufa costs руб 40 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨38 (about 1 hour ago)