Cost of living in Birjand, Iran compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! Birjand has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Birjand.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.01910 XOF / IRR *
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Birjand (Iran) is 48% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 201,564 Franc (﷼ 10,550,699) in Birjand.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Medan costs Rp 8,500 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 430 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Turin costs €20 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guam costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $40 (about 1 hour ago)