Cost of living in Birgunj, Nepal compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 5.538 XOF / NPR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Birgunj (Nepal) is 21% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 456,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 361,847 Franc (₨ 65,342) in Birgunj.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Vereeniging costs R 16 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,372 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM149,888 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Tirupati costs ₨15,000 (about 2 hours ago)